Monday, September 9, 2013

Wind, Water, Solar Energy, OH MY!

+JMJ


Need I say more? Free resources on solar, water and wind energy and more! Student Guides and Teacher guides! If you are like me, in the state of Texas, looking at that released STAAR test, I'm thinking, "Well, sheesh, I need to hit that 5.6A alot harder!" Well, this is a goldmine. It comes with reading material, activities, and more. With a bit of tweaking, my students are going to love this!

I plan to not show my students my version of my wind turbine. I want them to make it all on their own. It'll be a bit scary, but I know it's what is best for them. What they don't know, is that I plan to also have them pick up paper clips! Who can pick up the most weight in paper clips using wind energy? Stay tuned!

Until then, if you do Accelerated Reading, and need a clip chart to chart student's and their percentages, click here

Happy Teaching!

No comments: