Thursday, November 21, 2013

Sun, Earth and Moon, OH MY!

+JMJ

So this week has been very cool. Far out cool. Celestial far out cool.


 

I'm going to be gone for 3 days. St. Louis, Missouri to be exact. I haven't seen my sister in over a year! I am so excited!! She is actually a cloistered Catholic sister. She was a teacher for 9 years (we both taught together) and is now living within a convent. To find out more about that, click here


And this is the first time I've taken personal days. So I'm a bit nervous. I know my kiddos will be just fine, but I LOVE teaching. It's just in my blood! So we've been over this anchor chart, left lesson plans and tried something new. I left EVERY student a copy of the lesson plans. So that way, they KNOW what to do. The sub and teacher assistant will check off if they completed the work. This way, nothing is a surprise. They are really such a great group of kids. I am so blessed to be in this amazing profession!

Happy Thanksgiving & Happy Teaching!

No comments: