Saturday, October 12, 2013

A Cool Fall Craft

+JMJ

From a fellow teacher


Okay, I'm always looking for some great ways to integrate some crafts into our learning. Easy. Cheap. Quick. I really like this. As you can see, this seems to be a "I am thankful for" craft, but if you are like me, you are probably saying "I can have kiddos identify nouns, adjectives, etc" or math and naming equivalent fractions and GCF and LCM. I see kiddos also making this a bit bigger. Like a lantern, right? I'm gonna have to take this idea and play with it. I'll share what I came up with soon!

On another note, another friend, Teach A La Carte on Twitter was sharing some great stuff online today. If you are like me, you updated your iPhone. I don't know what I did exactly to accomplish this, but I get updates in forms of text msg from Twitter and other apps. It's totally awesome. I have to figure out how to stop the ones that I don't want but right now, I'm completely loving it. Well, today our dear friend at Teach A La Carte was apparently at a conference and twitted up a storm. I love when twitter users do this. It's like being at the conference! For Free! I love GREAT ideas!!!


Happy Weekend folks!!!

No comments: